We are looking for a dynamic copywriter with 5+ years of experience in the Fintech/ ARM Industry to assist the marketing team, product team and sales team. , s/he is a self-starter and thrives in a fast-paced, start-up environment. This content writer will work closely with Marketing, Sales, Product and Engineering to help create content that positions Remitter as a thought leader in the ARM industry, to create new content for Remitter’s AI-powered collections platform and to drive Remitter’s demand generation strategy.
- Design, write, edit, test and improve content that makes our brand come to life on our platforms. This includes product flows, interface language, website copy, marketing copy, sales material and other brand activations
- Craft and concept big ideas for all mediums, including mobile, social, app design/product, content, activations, print, events, experiential, etc.
- Understand how writing and conceptual ideas can be used to tell a story on behalf of a brand and within an app/product
- Communicate complicated technology topics in clear, concise ways to a non-technical audience
- Generate compelling and persuasive concepts and bring them to life through the craft of copywriting
- Create original, breakthrough work and have a passion for storytelling
- Present ideas in a clear and focused way that builds consensus within the team
- Position Remitter as a thought leader in the ARM industry
- Develop materials relevant to lead qualification and nurturing
- 3+ years of experience in an advertising agency or in-house setting, concepting and writing copy in the Fintech/ARM industry.
- Demonstrated experience working on mobile-first technologies and campaigns for brand marketing and product development
- Experience crafting writing that breathes humanity into technology in a way that is understood by audiences
- Demonstrated self-initiated projects
- Experience and interest in product storytelling and project strategy
- Experience working cross functionally with Sales and Product to create powerful content
- Must obtain work authorization in country of employment at the time of hire, and maintain ongoing work authorization during employment
- Experience in SaaS solutions in financial services field
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Technically savvy and thorough understanding of related technology and services
Remitter is the industry leader in digital outreach and payments for financial institutions looking to streamline and future-proof their collections process. We leverage data-driven artificial intelligence to predict and react in real-time to each individual customer’s communication preferences and payment needs. We’re offering you the opportunity to join a hyper-growth company that is delivering impactful software to financial institutions.